About the University
- Located in Moscow, the capital city of Russia, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University is one of the biggest scientific clinical, and medical complex in the country.
- The University holds the place of the most prestigious MCI approved medical college in Russia. In fact, it is one such institution which is recognized by the World Health Organization and the countries like USA and UK.
- I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University offers direct admission in MBBS in Russia to the international students
- Currently, around twenty percent of the total students are overseas aspirants and due to this fact, the name of the University appears in the top 10 list of MCI recognized medical colleges in Russia.
- If we talk about the medium of education, then relax aspirants study medicine in Russia in English. In the University, the teachers provide training to the medical aspirants in three languages, Russian, French, and English, all depend on the nature of educational program one chooses to study in Abroad.
Faculties of I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy